|400||g||chicken breast fillet ( 4 pcs)|
|¼||cup||green olives, sliced|
|¼||cup||red bell pepper, thinly sliced|
|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese 250g|
|1||Tbsp||garlic thinly sliced (for topping)|
- Place 4 fillets on a chopping board, then cover with cling wrap. Pound chicken until thin and flat.
- Season fillets with garlic, oregano, salt, and pepper. Pat fillets in flour, then fry in butter.
- On another pan, saute onion and red bell pepper in olive until translucent.
- Arrange fillets on a plate, then top with Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese, olives, garlic, sauted onion and red bell peppers, and grated cheese.
- Bake in the oven toaster until cheese is melted.