|1||pack||Hunt's Tomato Sauce 250g|
|1||pc||bell pepper, diced|
|½||cup||quickmelt cheese, cute into cubes|
|2||pcs||green chili (siling tagalog), diced|
|coriander (optional for garnish)|
|chili flakes (optional for garnish)|
- Sauté onion and garlic in oil. Add minced pork, bell pepper, paprika, and salt while sautéing.
- Remove mixture from the pan and let it cool down. Add cheese.
- Stuff the squid with the pork and cheese mixture.
- In a big pan, fry stuffed squid in oil until cooked. Add in Hunt's Tomato Sauce and diced green chili. Cover, and simmer for 15 minutes or until squid are soft.
- Top with chili flakes and/or coriander. Serve and enjoy!