|200||g||chicken breast fillet, sliced into strips|
|To taste||salt and pepper|
|½||pc||large carrot, cut into strips|
|1||pc||red onion, cut into strips|
|1||pc||red pepper, cut into strips|
|12-16||pcs||snow peas, cut into strips|
|1||can||Hunt's Pork and Beans 175g|
- In a wok or frying pan, saute the chicken breast, already seasoned with salt and pepper, in smoking hot oil. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add in the carrots, onions, and red pepper. Cook for 1 minute.
- Add in the snow peas and garlic, then continue stirring.
- Add in Hunt's Pork and Beans, soy sauce and chili powder. Stir well, and cook for 1 more minute.
- Turn off the heat, and drizzle the sesame oil. Serve immediately with rice.