|8||pcs||chicken breast fillets cut into strips|
|3||Tbsp||chili garlic paste|
|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Pinoy Party Style 1kg|
|1||Tbsp||green onions, chopped (optional for garnish)|
- Season flour with salt and pepper. Mix the cornstarch in and dredge chicken in this order: flour, eggs, then flour again.
- Fry chicken fillets until golden brown.
- In a separate pan, sauté garlic in oil and add chili garlic paste.
- Add in eggplant, continue sautéing, then add in Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Pinoy Party Style.
- Mix in fried chicken and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with sliced green onions.