|3||pcs||garlic cloves, minced|
|½||pc||small onion, minced|
|½||pc||small carrot, sliced|
|½||cup||cauliflower, cut into florets|
|½||cup||green beans, cut into 1 1/2" length|
|1||can||Hunts Pork & Beans 175g|
|To taste||salt and pepper|
- Heat oil in a wok, and sauté garlic and onion until softened.
- Add carrots, cauliflower, and green beans. Cook for 2-3 minutes, then add cabbage.
- Add water, then simmer for 3 minutes.
- Pour Hunts Pork & Beans, and cook for another 3-5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly.
- Season with soy sauce, salt, and black pepper.