|2||strips||bacon, sliced into small pieces|
|½||pc||medium-sized green bell pepper, cut into strips|
|½||pc||small-sized red bell pepper, cut into strips|
|2||pcs||longganisa or spicy sausage, diced|
|8||pcs||button mushrooms (canned or fresh), sliced|
|1||can||Hunt's Pork & Beans 230g|
|To taste||salt and ground black pepper|
|hot sauce (optional)|
- Melt butter in a non-stick pan over medium heat, then sauté bacon and onions until tender.
- Add green and red bell peppers, garlic, longganisa or sausage, and mushrooms.
- Sauté until all ingredients are slightly softened, then pour in Hunt's Pork & Beans. Season with salt and pepper.
- Lower the heat then pour in beaten eggs, and sprinkle cheese on top.
- Let omelet cook through and slide onto a plate as soon as the eggs are set.
Tip: Add sautéed spinach or malunggay leaves then drizzle sour cream over the omelet to make it more special.