|2||Tbsp||white onion, sliced|
|To taste||salt and ground black pepper|
|1||can||Hunt's Pork & Beans 175g, strained|
|4||pcs||fried saging saba|
- Over medium heat, add oil in a medium-sized sauté pan. Sauté garlic and onions until softened, then add tomato paste.
- Add ground beef, then season with salt and pepper.
- Cook mixture for 5 minutes before adding green peas and raisins.
- Pour Hunt's Pork & Beans, and fold into the meat mixture.
- Season with salt and pepper, then simmer for about 30 seconds. Adjust seasoning if needed.
- Serve with fried saba and egg.
Tip: For a more saucy Arroz ala Cubana, add Pork and Bean sauce.