|330||g||beef brisket (kamto), cut into 1 inch cubes|
|2||Tbsp||white onion, sliced|
|1||pc||carrot, peeled and cut into 1 inch cube|
|1||pc||potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch cube|
|1||pc||green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cube|
|1||can||Hunt's Pork & Beans 175g|
|to taste||salt and ground black pepper|
|hot sauce (optional)|
- Place diced beef into pot with water. Bring to a boil and simmer for approximately 30 minutes or until beef is fork tender.
- Drain meat and set aside 2 cups of the beef stock.
- In another saucepot, add oil then sauté garlic and onions over medium heat.
- Add in tomato sauce and paste in the saute garlic and onions. Stir and continue to cook for 1-2 minutes
- Carefully add beef and stock. Bring to a boil and simmer for about 10 minutes or until the sauce thickens.
- Add carrots and potatoes, and simmer for another 5-8 minutes before adding bell pepper and peas.
- Pour in Hunt's Pork & Beans. Season with salt and pepper then simmer for 1-2 minutes.
Tip: Adjust seasoning if needed.