|6||pcs||chicken thigh fillets|
|6||strips||cheddar cheese, sliced into 1/4" x 1/4" x 2" logs|
|1||cup||onion medium, julienned|
|1||cup||carrot medium, julienned|
|3||pcs||hotdog, sliced in half lengthwise|
|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Pinoy Party Style 1kg|
|1||Tbsp||minced parsley for garnish|
|½||cup||cheddar cheese, grated|
- Stuff chicken thighs with strips of cheddar cheese, onions, carrots, and hotdogs. Roll and secure with toothpicks.
- Pan fry until chicken is nicely browned. Set aside.
- Saute garlic, then add Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Pinoy Party Style and bay leaves. Season with sugar, salt, and pepper.
- Add the chicken fillets into the pan and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Serve in platter and sprinkle with parsley and grated cheese on top.