|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese 1kg|
|1½||cups||cheddar cheese, grated|
|1½||cups||evaporated full cream milk (replace with cream for thicker sauce )|
|800||g||spaghetti noodles, cooked according to package instructions|
|3||cans||tuna in oil 165g, drained|
|3||pcs||whole red onion, chopped|
|¾||cup||parmesan cheese (for garnish)|
|1½||Tbsp||basil, sliced thinly or ¼ tbsp dried basil (for garnish)|
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package instructions, then set aside
- Melt butter in a hot pan. Before completely melting, add oil, then sauté onions. Drain tuna flakes, then add.
- Add Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese. Pour in evaporated full cream milk, then add cheddar cheese.
- Once the cheese melts, simmer for 3 minutes. Season with salt and pepper.
- Pour sauce over cooked spaghetti, then top with parmesan cheese and basil.