|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Tomato Basil & Cheese 250g|
|to taste||black pepper|
|½||cup||cheddar cheese, cubed|
|To||taste||salt & pepper|
|coriander, chopped (optional for garnish)|
- In a large bowl, mix beef, bread crumbs, onion, garlic, salt, egg, five-spice powder, and black pepper.
- Shape mixture into meatballs, then stuff with cheddar cheese. Place inside the chiller for 5 minutes.
- For the sauce, sauté onion and garlic until fragrant, then add Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Tomato Basil & Cheese. Simmer for about 3 minutes in low heat, then set aside.
- In a frying pan, add vegetable oil and butter in medium heat. Fry meatballs until golden brown.
- Add meatballs to the sauce. Simmer for 3 minutes in low heat, then serve.