|500||g||elbow macaroni, cooked according to package instructions|
|2||cups||stock or water|
|1||cup||cheddar cheese, grated|
|½||cup||parmesan cheese, grated|
|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese 1kg|
- In a heavy saucepan, melt butter. Add the onions, sauté until wilted.
- Add flour, then cook over low heat until it thickens. Whisk in fresh milk. Simmer for 5 minutes.
- Mix Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese and cook for 10 – 15 minutes or until thickened. Then, add parmesan and cheddar cheese.
- Stir well or until all the cheese has melted. Toss in macaroni and spoon into a baking casserole. Save some sauce for topping.
- Sprinkle with more cheese. Bake for 15 minutes or until top turns brown.