|3||pcs||eggs (for coating)|
|1||cup||bread crumbs (Japanese)|
|1/8||cup||white onions, chopped|
|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Tomato Basil & Cheese 250g|
|To taste||salt and pepper|
- Remove the shells of boiled egg and longganisa from its casing.
- Coat boiled eggs with longganisa meat, then coat with flour, egg, and bread crumbs. Fry in medium heat until golden brown, then set aside.
- Sauté onion and garlic in butter. Add Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Tomato Basil & Cheese, then simmer.
- Add sugar, and season with salt and pepper.
- Drizzle the sauce on top of the eggs. Serve and enjoy!