|1||cup||all purpose cream|
|To taste||salt and pepper|
|1||pc||carrot, peeled and chopped|
|1||can||Hunts Pork & Beans 390g|
|1||cup||frozen green peas|
|½||cup||easy melt cheese, grated|
|1||Tbsp||fresh parsley leaves, chopped (optional)|
- Mix the mashed potatoes and all-purpose cream together. Set aside.
- In a sauté pan, heat oil over medium-high heat, then cook ground beef for 3-4 minutes. Season mixture with salt and pepper.
- Add in chopped carrots and onions, and cook for about 5 minutes or until vegetables have slightly softened. Stir frequently.
- Pour in Hunt's Pork & Beans into the meat and vegetables. Stir in peas.
- Pre-heat oven toaster to high. Fill a small rectangular (5x8) oven proof dish with the meat and vegetable mixture.
- Spread evenly the mashed potatoes over mixture. Top with cheese, and bake until slightly brown on top.
- Sprinkle with chopped parsley before serving.