|1||Tbsp||red onion, chopped|
|¼||pc||medium-sized red bell pepper, cubed|
|¼||pc||medium-sized green bell pepper, cubed|
|¼||pc||medium-sized carrot, cubed|
|100||g||pork kasim, menudo cut|
|50||g||pork liver, cubed|
|To taste||salt and groud black pepper|
|2||cups||Pork broth (½ pc pork broth cube dissolved in 2 cups hot water)|
|1||can||Hunt's Pork & Beans 175g|
|To taste||fish sauce (patis)|
|To taste||liquid seasoning|
|hot sauce (optional)|
- Sauté onion, garlic, red bell peppers, and green bell peppers, carrots, and potatoes in oil.
- Add pork meat and liver, and sauté until meat changes color.
- Add liver spread, then season with salt and pepper. Mix in pork broth until it covers the meat mixture.
- Boil then simmer for about 30-45 minutes, or until pork pieces and vegetables are tender. Add more water if needed.
- Pour in Hunt's Pork & Beans. Simmer until sauce is slightly thickened.
- Season with fish sauce and liquid seasoning. Serve hot.