|1||cup||short grain rice|
|3||pcs||thigh chicken fillet, sliced into strips|
|1||pack||Hunt's Pork and Beans 230g|
|sour cream (optional)|
|grated cheese (optional)|
- Heat oil in a large skillet over medium heat, then add onion and garlic. Stir until onion is translucent.
- Stir in the chili powder and cumin. Cook for about 30 seconds.
- Add rice, chicken broth, and tomato paste. Bring to a boil before adding the chicken meat, green peas, and Hunt's Pork & Beans.
- Stir once. Cover and simmer until rice is cooked.
- Lightly toast tortillas in an oven toaster, then wrap the rice with tortilla wrappers.
- Drizzle with sour cream and top with grated cheese if preferred.