|500||g||chicken (drumsticks or thigh)|
|500||g||pork kasim, cut into cubes (adobo cut)|
|1||pc||red bell pepper, chopped into cubes|
|2||packs||Hunt's Tomato Sauce 250g|
|2||pcs||dried bay leaves|
|1||pc||red potato, cut into wedges|
|1||pc||carrot, chopped into cubes|
|To taste||brown sugar|
- Marinate chicken and pork in soy sauce, vinegar pepper, ½ pc of onion, and 2 cloves of garlic. Simmer chicken and pork until tender, then set aside.
- In a sauce pot, add oil and saute remaining garlic, onion, bell pepper, and soy sauce with tomato paste. Cook for a few minutes, then add Hunt's Tomato Sauce. Cook for another 5 minutes until the sauce reduces, then add marinade of simmered chicken and pork.
- Put the pork and chicken into the pot. Add simmer until the chicken and pork absorb the flavor of the sauce.
- Add potatoes and carrots, then cook for 10 minutes.
- Add green peas and brown sugar to adjust sourness. Serve while hot.