|To taste||salt and pepper|
|180||g||quickmelt cheese, cut into logs|
|1/8||cup||white onion, chopped|
|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Basil & Cheese 1kg|
- Sauté kangkong in oil and season with salt and pepper, then set aside.
- Cut loin into 6-8 slices. Using a mallet or the spine of the knife, flatten the loin.
- Season loin and place kangkong and cheese inside. Roll the loin and lock it using toothpicks. Sear the rolled loin with oil and set aside.
- Sauté onion and garlic. Pour Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Tomato Basil & Cheese, then simmer. Add the pork back into pot and cover.
- Cook for 20-25 minutes. Remove toothpick before serving. Then, top with basil.