|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Basil & Cheese 1kg|
- Boil pork kasim with 3 pcs bay leaves in a pot for 30 minutes.
- Drain the pork. Shred, then set aside.
- In a large pan, fry bacon and pork kasim in oil until crispy. Set aside half for garnish, then saute garlic and onion with the remaining bacon and pork.
- In the same pan, add paprika, salt, white pepper, and Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Tomato Basil & Cheese. Simmer for 2-3 minutes.
- Cook rigatoni pasta according to package instructions. Toss in the sauce, then top with cheddar cheese, crispy bacon, and pulled pork.