|100||g||ground beef, season with|
|To taste||salt and pepper|
|1||can||Hunt's Pork and Beans 230g|
|1||pc||tomatoes, sliced (optional)|
|1||pc||onions, sliced (optional)|
- Season beef with spices and pinch of salt and pepper.
- Brown meat on saute pan. Lower heat, and simmer for 5 minutes.
- Add Hunt's Pork and Beans, then simmer for 5 more minutes. Serve.
- You may add finely sliced tomatoes and onions on top.
- Chili powder for the recipe must be according to desired heat level.
- For Sloppy Joe, simmering on medium heat must be done for an additional 10 minutes.