|For the Escalopes:|
|400||g||pork chops or liempo|
|3||Tbsp||carbonated soda/soft drink or soda water|
|For the sauce:|
|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Basil & Cheese 250g|
- Cut pork into 80 g per slices, cover each slice with cling wrap and pound till thin and wide
- Season with sage, salt and pepper and marinate with soda water for a few minutes.
- Lightly pat in flour, cook on a pan with butter.
- In a separate pan simmer Tomato Pesto, cheese and cream until well mixed. Add in pork and simmer for another 15 minutes.
- Serve on a platter with buttered pasta and sprinkle with chopped parsley.