|12||pcs||lasagna sheets, cooked according to package instructions|
|1||pc||white onion, chopped|
|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Basil & Cheese 1kg|
|4||Tbsp||basil leaves, chopped|
|½||kg||quickmelt cheese, grated|
- Remove longganisa meat from its casing. Saute in oil until cooked, then set aside.
- In a separate pan, saute onion and garlic in butter. Pour in Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Tomato Basil & Cheese, then simmer.
- Layer 3 pieces of lasagna sheets on baking pan, then create 3 layers topped with each: sauce, longganisa, and cream.
- Repeat layering with the remaining ingredients, until top is covered with remaining sauce.
- Top with cheese and basil, drizzle with olive oil. Bake in the oven for 35-40 minutes.