|½||pc||white onion, sliced|
|½||kg||chicken, cut into serving pieces|
|1||pc||medium sized carrot, peeled and cut into 1 inch cube|
|1||pc||medium sized potato, peeled and cut into 1 inch cube|
|1||pc||green bell pepper, cut into 1 inch cube|
|1||can||Hunt's Pork & Beans 175g|
|To taste||salt and ground black pepper|
- Put oil in a medium sized saucepan over medium heat. Sauté garlic and onions for 1-2 minutes or until softened.
- Add chicken, and cook until lightly brown on all sides.
- Add water, then bring to a boil and simmer for 10 minutes.
- Add carrots and potatoes, then simmer for another 8-10 minutes before adding bell pepper and peas.
- Pour Hunt's Pork & Beans. Season to taste with salt and pepper, then simmer for a few more minutes.
Tip: Adjust seasoning if needed.