|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Pinoy Party Style 1kg|
|1||pc||medium onion, diced|
- For the meatballs, mix pork, bread crumbs, ½ cup onion, ½ tsp garlic, egg, cheese, salt, and pepper in a big bowl.
- Shape meatballs to the size of a golf ball; make around 10-14 pcs. Keep the meatballs in the chiller for 5 minutes.
- For the sauce, sauté diced onion and chopped garlic until fragrant. Add Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Pinoy Party style, then simmer for about 3 minutes in medium high heat.
- In a nonstick frying pan, add vegetable oil and butter. Fry the meatballs until golden brown, then pour in sauce.
- Cook spaghetti noodles according to package instructions. Mix with the meatball sauce, then top with grated parmesan cheese.