|500||g||Eggplant, big size eggplant and slice thinly round|
|150||g||Zucchini ,slice thinly round|
|2||pcs.||egg, lightly beaten|
|3||Tbsp||cooking oil, for frying|
|1||pack||Hunt's Spaghetti Parmesan Sauce Party Style 250g|
|1||pack||Hunt's Pork and Beans Original 390g|
|100||g||Parmesan or Mozarella Cheese|
|250||g||Longganisa,cook in water , thenpierce the fats and cumble|
|For White Sauce:|
- Clean eggplant and zucchini cut into thin slice. Dip in flour and beaten egg, fry in hot oil.
- For the white sauce, combine butter and flour in a sauce pan, cook in medium heat till combine. Pour milk, stir well.
- Add clove, bayleaf, onion powder, and nutmeg to the sauce. Season with salt and pepper. Simmer until it thickens, then set aside.
- Cook longganisa in 1/2 cup of water, until water reduce almost , then pierce the meat until natural oil comes out. Cool , then crumble before setting aside.
- Pour a thin layer of Hunt's Spaghetti Sauce Parmesan Cheese over the bottom of an oven dish.
- Arrange layer of eggplant and zucchini slices, with Hunt's Original Pork and Beans and longganisa on top. Spread white sauce on the layer, then sprinkle cheese. Continue in this way until you use all the ingredients.
- Bake in 350° F (180°) until top has formed golden crust, or in a steamer cover it with foil